- Download the OLDEKG app from the Apple App Store.
- Enter your new password
- Add your EKG by either taking a picture or uploading a picture from your photos.
- See your OLD EKGs you have stored by clicking the RED BAR labeled OLD EKG.
- Access the web site for details about the app and policies by clicking the OLDEKG.COM button.
TAKING A PICTURE OF YOUR OLD EKG:
- Lay your EKG on a flat surface that is not shiny.
- Holding your phone in a vertical position (how you usually hold it when talking) and making sure you have the entire EKG in the picture frame and take the picture.
- Review the photo for clarity and complete inclusion of the EKG.
- If good, click on USE PHOTO then click on SAVE. That’s it. You’re done!
- If you do not want to save the photo and take a better picture then click RETAKE or CANCEL.
ADDING A PICTURE OF YOUR EKG FROM YOUR PHOTOS:
Simply click on the button labeled CAMARA ROLL then click on the EKG you want to add to your OLDEKG app.
Click SAVE, and you are DONE!
HOW TO IMPORT EKG FROM E-MAIL:
You can add a picture of your OLD EKG from an E-MAIL to your Photos by touching the photo, and it should bring it to a new page where you can click on the options icon (a square with a small arrow pointing up) at the top of the page. Click on the icon SAVE IMAGE, and it will move the picture to your photos.
Follow the instructions above in the section on uploading a photo from photo storage to the app.
Contact us to learn more about the OLD EKG App.